Sound Problem Pinnacle Tv Center Problems With Pinnacle Studio 12? Help!?

|

Problems with Pinnacle Studio 12? Help!? - sound problem pinnacle tv center

Ok so when I open the file, right click and click on the project in the i then start loading the file appears (never done), is the window with the name: the search for media (video12.AVI ). In the example file Movie 1 Movie 2 Movie file 3 Type:. and shows the same (movie 1 movie 2, etc.) Type: Project study, if I open the error: file a message appears that says: You do not have permission to open this file, contact file owner or administrator for approval before . When I have opened the way: Design a study that begins to load all the clips and when you have finished, a question mark on it, but the music sounds still there. I did not delete all my captured clips, but it was work today, even though I deleted, but now they are not. I thank you all help appreciated.

1 comments:

Nahee_En... said...

Make a clean installation of the software.

Post a Comment